background

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Lavender and Lace Winners

What beautiful entries we had for our
Lavender and Lace challenge
making it once again a very hard choice for the Design Team
to make their selections,
but the votes are in and tallied up .

Our TOP 3 picks are . . .
(We have a Top 4 this time as the votes were in a tie
and I just couldn't choose between......)

#13 Pop, Paper, Scissors






Congratulations!
Please grab your Top 3 Badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.
Even though we picked 4, please still take the Top 3 badge!
(sometimes rules are made to be broken...lol)


The TOP WINNER of our challenge goes to . . .



CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar 
to display proudly on your blog!

AND,
Our Random.org PRIZE WINNER is . . .



#33 Kim Love of Flowers


Congratulations !
I will be sending you an email directly notifying you of this win!
Please be sure to email me back within 7 days and
I will send out your prize as quick as I can!
Email to: dianegreghov@att.net

 Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.
Please come back tomorrow for another
fabulous challenge and gorgeous mood board!
Hope to see you there!!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all. These are such great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting my card as one of the top 4, congratulations to Lisa on the win, so well deserved, and congrats to top 4 :)
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners and to all the ladies!! Amazing works!! My friend Lisa's card is a delight as always, she well deserves her TopWinner position!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards. I can see why it was hard to choose, but I love the ones you did pick. Congratulations to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners! Gorgeous inspiration!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including me in your top 4. The challenge was really fun. I would also like to thank the DT for all the lovely comments left on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the top 4 and thank you so, so much for picking my card!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete